Fully mounted windrowers now available up to a 3000mm working width in standard length or with 1000mm extended main web.
The Microlift Pro is capable of lifting any number of root crops from potatoes to onions, bulbs, parsnips etc. The crop can be lifted directly from the ground or after it has been windrowed and placed straight into a trailer with the cart elevator option. Further more we offer a choice of cross conveyors or rear deflector.
The Microlift Pro is built to withstand the harshest of conditions and is ideally suited to areas that have small fields or restricted access and where a conventional trailed harvester would be difficult to operate. Being fully mounted, a zero turning circle is achieved which results in unsurpassed maneuverability both in field and on road.
- Mechanically driven rotating digger bar with fixed rotating feed baffle and depth wheels or choice of all share blade configurations and anti-roll flaps.
- For root crops, depth control is achieved by the lift control and lower link arms of the tractor
- Individually adjustable rear wheels 18 x 8.50 x 8 track grip pattern
- Fixed packer roller 400mm diameter with scraper
- Adjustable large (635mm diameter) spring-loaded disc coulters x 2
- Main web mechanically driven
- Agitator, choice of either 3 or 4 roller rotary agitator for 2nd main web, hydraulically driven
- Detachable break back rear baffle
- Main webs pitches– choice of sprocket driven 28mm to 50mm webs
One Chassis: Every Option
Years of development has resulted in a incredibly strong chassis capable of being upgraded with a host of attachments. The clever design allows you to simply bolt on a number of vegetable and bulb specific options to suit your individual needs. With this same basic design, you can interchange from onion lifting to potato windrowing to a full swan neck elevator harvester.